bsa-troop1-Oxford-Ornament_1999.jpg The 1999 ornament featured the Norman W. Husted building, originally built in 1933.  It was originally used as a Town Hall and a library. It was expanded during Husted's tenure as First Selectman.  When the  present Town Hall was built, the Husted building served as the Board of Education office, and now serves as the Police Station.

Previous Thumbnails Next